You want it and you have it If you are looking for a forum of beautiful Inspirations Quotes, Sayings Phrases funny quotes inspirational quotes inspirational phrases quotes famous life quote proverbs psalms quotations slogans thoughts aphorisms birthday sayings catch phrases cliches english phrases motivational phrases famous quotations inspirational sayings citations etc.. You have come to the best blog.......

 

Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Fruit of labor and thought

"Men give me credit for genius. All the genius I have lies in
this: When I have a subject in hand, I study it profoundly.
Day and night, it is before me. I explore it in all its
bearings. My mind becomes pervaded with it. Then ... people
are pleased to call [the effort that I made] the fruit of
genius. It is the fruit of labor and thought."

-- Alexander Hamilton